Thursday, July 28, 2011

Playing Catch Up... POTTERY BARN!

The Wonders of the Sea...

Coincidence?..... My May 2011 catalog showed up from Pottery Barn a few months back (this is a "playing catch up" post...after all)... and imagine my THRILL & surprise to see an item I picked up at a local yard sale SMACK dab on the cover!?! I have been aware that PB has been using Healdsburg and the surrounding area(s) for their catalog shoots for sometime now... so it was only a matter of time before their designers gravitated towards Healdsburg's biggest and best antique store... Mill Street Antiques.  The four, small porcelain signs were purchased from my retail space and used to complete the look on the ocean-themed shelf that appears on cover and throughout the catalog.  Lastly, I found it extremely "interesting" the fact that my name, spelt... Sta-SEA... and 'The Wonders of the SEA' theme... if anything, its just personal gratification and significance... both of which are more than fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment