Monday, June 13, 2011

My Love Affair...

 Anyone who knows me, has ever known me or will know me... knows I have a few "loves."  In fact, no parentheses are even necessary.... lets just call it what it is L-O-V-E, tried and true, full-on, no ifs, ands or buts... I ADORE vintage costume jewelry.  Rhinestones, Bakelite, Monet, Trifari, BSK, baguettes, Cathe, crystals, the funky, unusual, unpredictable and just plain GAUDY... But how does this apply to Seahoney (other than just being beautiful objects that personally find to be ultra-irresistable???---well, they don't)... but they do provide inspiration and I don't know about you... but you try running the vacuum while dripping in roughly 3 or 4 pounds of flashy faux-diamonds and see if your day doesn't vastly improve (or at the very least get a significantly more interesting!).... so today I say... its Monday, do something silly this week, something fun.... something unexpected... I challenge you all.  And in the name of amazing vintage fashion I will do the same.... so stay tuned because I will document and post some pics that prove I bucked up to my own challenge.... I plan on going "all the way," so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment