Thursday, September 15, 2011

Seeing Red (in Mendocino County)?

Once a week I travel up to Mendocino County to work on remerching a carpet store in Willits... I have been heading up there for a little while now, at least enough to have chosen my favorite eat in the 'blink and you'll miss it' town... Chinese! Yum! However, until yesterday I had never ventured into the restroom there, just your typical in and out to pick up an order... so imagine my surprise when I enter the bathroom and see the lovely eye candy pictured above! BEAUTIFUL!... Little did I know it would end up being a 'theme' for the rest of my lunch retreat...

As I headed back to the store, I decided to take a few minutes and explore.... I opted to follow my heart (not street signs) and within the 15 minutes that I allotted myself, one fab find after another... RED, RED, RED... so I snapped some pics with my iphone and now I am plotting... mainly in regards to the phone booth... I WANT THIS PIECE!....and considering that I LITERALLY found it in the middle of NO WHERE & it was filled with misc. stuff... *hopefully* I will be able to wrangle that into my possession here in the foreseeable future.... (I think its going to happen) (based solely upon my gut feeling....only time & persistence will tell........)


Followed by this amazing old train depot station which was also red... like I said, I was seeing red... it was that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment