Monday, October 17, 2011

Projects-in-Progress...



While I finish wrapping up the current projects and displays I have been working on, I thought I would share so quick sneak peek at the latest..... First, a miniature window with a wedding theme for a local jewelry store... Diamonds and weddings..... (I am just happy to be utilizing these mini dress form/mannequins I picked up on eBay not to long ago (smile).  First, the bride:


and a couple of bridesmaids...

The newly re-merchandised Roadhouse tasting room:

Arboretum's Halloween display... or the (nearly/what felt like a) 300-lb. gargoyle I hauled in:

And finally, Circumference.  Circumference is also located on the Healdsburg square and features a wide array of imports.  Hand blown glass vases, rugs, telephone wire bowls, amazing stuff...


So for now...its back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment